A message to all Mobil customers
Our response to COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
In these uncertain times, requiring consideration of additional hygienic precautions. We would like to reassure you that the health and safety of our customers at Mobil service stations is our highest priority.
Whilst monitoring the development of the situation on daily basis, we recognize the need of some of our customers to still travel by car. Accordingly, we always encourage Mobil Service station dealers and operators, to provide a safe environment at their forecourts by following precautionary measures:
- - Regular cleaning of all surfaces including pump nozzles;
- - Maintaining availability of gloves/towels at the site, where needed;
- - Providing hand washing facilities inside the store, where applicable.
We would also wish to offer some practical advice to help keep you safe and limit the spread of infection:
- - Stay home and don’t leave unless extremely necessary;
- - Wash your hands regularly before and after touching any cash money;
- - Keep a sufficient social distance between yourself and others and avoid getting out of the car while fueling.
We would like to use this opportunity to thank you continuing to choose Mobil and wish you and your family well during this unprecedented time.Take Care,